Is Blackjack one of the easiest casino games?
Some Blackjack rules
Blackjack is one of the simplest games you can find in online and offline casinos as well. Named as twenty-one in some countries, the aim of the game is to get a 21-hand and is very fun to play it with family and friends.
The rules of Blackjack are quite simple, although there are several types of blackjack, we will concentrate on the rules of European blackjack, some of the most played in casinos and online casinos around over the world.
On this table game, Poker cards are used with no joker card. The idea is to reach 21 points or as close as possible, as told before. Whoever goes over 21 loses automatically; in this case your competitor will be the dealer himself.
The game begins when dealing two cards and the player will decide if he wants to keep the same score, split if two initial cards are the same (a kind of double hand) or ask for one more card.
The score is based on the following features: from number 2 to 10 the point is what the card itself marks.
Figures such as J, Q, K, are worth 10 points. While the ace can be worth 1 or 11, according to the player's decision. If two aces are dealt, only one card will be dealt to each mini deck that is made-up, the player must win by proximity.
Strategies for playing online
Having a good strategy to play blackjack, turns into better chances of winning money, even when it comes to no money deposit. Here is good advice for you:
- Divide and conquer: If you get into the, unlikely, situation of having two matching cards the best thing you can do is split them into two piles so that you can have better odds of winning, especially when it comes to aces.
- Try not to use insurance: Don't try to protect the money, better play for the dealer to lose because if you don't you will rarely win and when you do it will be very little money.
- Stand when you have 17 to 20 points, with 16 you can still risk a little more and have a good chance of winning.
Other versions of Blackjack
There are different variants to play live Blackjack online that we will explain here to help you find them at online casinos. In addition to European and American Blackjack, there are other variants of this casino game.
- Blackjack Switch: Where the player plays with a double hand and can exchange the second card of one hand with the second card of the other. In this way he can have more chances of winning. In this case the bets are paid 1:1.
- Vegas Strip: In this variant you can only split aces once. However, you can double your bet on any hand. However, if you split on aces you will only be able to take one more card.
- Double Exposure: The dealer will have the cards always face up, so the player will have a certain advantage. This advantage is offset by a 1:1 bet. You can only split once.
- Caribbean Blackjack: In this case it is not only important that you hit 21 or close to it, but the combination of cards you have obtained. An example of this is the triple 7, where you will win the jackpot if you get three 7's (usually of the same suit).
What bonuses can we get when playing Blackjack?
Blackjack bonuses are usually welcome bonuses or bonuses for playing several hands in table games like this one. These fictitious money bonuses can be converted into real money if you know how to apply the strategies that we can recommend you.
What about the odds? It is normal for a gambler to want to know how to bet on blackjack to get the most out of it, and much more common is that he needs to know the blackjack odds he has of winning.
Since online blackjack is so dynamic, the odds can vary greatly from one round to another. One hand can have a winning probability of 5% and the other -6%.
Basically, between two hands there are more chances of losing than winning, therefore it is so important that you visualize each hand and find the right pattern.
Remember that the software in an online casino is not the same as a man counting blackjack cards. Things like win, win, win, win do not apply, sometimes it's more "win, lose, win, lose, lose" or "lose, win, win, lose" than a specific sequence.
Seven blackjack tips
Follow these blackjack tips to help you win on your next hand. Stand when your hand has 17 or more points, the chances of losing by drawing another card are very high.
- Determine when to continue drawing cards depending on what the dealer has been dealt.
- Splitting is an excellent idea to get very close to 21 and win by closeness.
- Study the rules and variations of the different types of blackjack to keep everything under control.
- If you play in a traditional casino, count the cards to verify the odds you have. In case of online casinos this does not apply.
- Take advantage of online casino bonuses to play blackjack for no money.
- Select a table that corresponds to the amount of money you are looking to wager.
If you have ever heard of live casinos, chances are you have heard the same thing about live blackjack. It is the perfect hybrid of traditional casino blackjack with all the advantages that online blackjack can bring to you.
That is, you will have welcome bonuses, you won't have to leave your home and much more, while the decks will be real cards (not software) as well as you will see a particular dealer broadcasting for you. The interaction you will have with the game is more like normal, while the payouts here will be higher.
Blackjack card counting
The system that an online casino works with doesn't really use several specific decks of cards that are used up with each deal, rather it's like an infinite deck of cards where all the odds are kept.
Even if you see that all the face cards (J, Q, K) have been dealt to both you and the dealer, it does not mean that in online blackjack they will not be dealt again because it is an infinite deck and it is not used up.
This is different from the traditional table game, where in case many cards have been dealt, it is against all odds that one of them will be dealt again. For this reason, it is impossible to count blackjack cards in online casinos.
Unlike conventional Blackjack hands, when it comes to tournaments the player will not only compete with the dealer but with other players who will try to reach the score of 21 or as close to it as possible. In this type of tournament not only is at stake the entire amount of money that every player starts with (the amount of which is planned), but also the money of each player's registration.
How big are the chances of winning at Blackjack?
You are more likely to have chances to win Blackjack in a land-based casino than in an online casino, or you can take advantage of the emergence of live casinos. Well, to win outright in standard Blackjack you will have a 45% chance of getting it.
While the chances of losing to the dealer are 48%, this means that the draw runs with a percentage of 10%. Remember that this is a general schema, it does not mean that all games will be like this. To get more out of it we recommend you apply the strategies recommended here. Playing blackjack for free in any language or playing it for pay ends in enjoyment.
This game is excellent to pass the time, but of course, if you are looking to make a profit you will have to consider all the possibilities and apply those little tips that put you in a better position. It doesn't cost much and by doing so you increase your chances of having more good hands than bad.
Knowing when to stand, when to hit, when to draw and when to fold is crucial for every Blackjack player. So, you can visit FUN88 to start playing Blackjack online. Remember that when playing Blackjack online, you have some advantages such as:
- Ease and comfort: you can play no matter where you are. Also, you can play every time you want, you just need good internet connection.
- Great bonuses: Many sites offer great bonifications and promotions for new players and old ones. Look for the websites that offer those bonuses but choose the reliable ones.
- Great for beginners: If you are starting to play Blackjack, a good way to improve your abilities is playing online.
If you don’t know where to play, visit FUN88 and begin enjoying all the benefits of playing there.
Casino Online - Play More And Play With More To Win!
Play Gin Rummy Online